Unfortunately we have needed to cancel this forum due to low numbers. If you would like this forum to run in term three - please let us know! We have a great team ready to share! Contact email@example.com to express your interest.
Effective learning and teaching across years 7-8 in an ILE
We have invited experienced teachers who design effective programmes for their learners to share 'how' they are engaging every learner within their ILE - what works - what doesn't - why was that - what can you share that will help others??
Some key areas they'll be talking about include
- Strategies, systems and processes for working collaboratively
- How to deliver an effective numeracy and literacy programme in an ILE
- What feedback from students (and parents) currently learning in an ILE?
- Ideas for managing challenging behaviours in an ILE
- Ideas for engaging parents and whānau within an ILE
In this forum, you will get a chance to dig deep with colleagues and delve into specific areas of interest.
Additional focus year forums have already been held but if you'd like Grow Waitaha to offer these forum again, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know.