This workshop will be held at four different venues and will be a hands on, practical session; to help students plan and create a quality entry.
At this workshop, students will:
- investigate the entry categories for 2018
- identify the key elements of a high quality entry
- think about how their entry will reflect either the DigiAwards 2018 theme or their own theme
- explore a range of digital tools that could be used to create their entry
- learn new skills.
Schools may register up to four students to attend the workshop at one venue. Students will need to be actively supervised by an adult during the workshop. This may be a parent, teaching assistant, teacher, or school leader.
Students will need to bring water, devices with chargers, and headphones. They can bring their own healthy snacks as well.
A light morning tea will be provided.
Other workshop venues and times
- Clarkville School: Wednesday 9 May, 2018, 9:30am–12:30pm
- St Albans School: Friday 18 May 2018, 9:30am–12:30 pm
- Lincoln Primary School: Tuesday 22 May 2018, 9:30am–12:30pm
Registration for this workshop closes: May 07 2018