This workshop will be held at four different venues and will be a hands on, practical session; to help students plan and create a quality entry.
At this workshop, students will:
- investigate the entry categories for 2018
- identify the key elements of a high quality entry
- think about how their entry will reflect either the DigiAwards 2018 theme or their own theme
- explore a range of digital tools that could be used to create their entry
- learn new skills.
Schools may register up to four students to attend the workshop at one venue. This may be a parent, teaching assistant, teacher, or school leader.
Students will need to bring water, devices with chargers, and headphones. They can bring their own healthy snacks as well.
A light morning tea will be provided.
Other workshop venues and times
- Ashburton Borough School: Thursday 17 May 2018, 9:30am–12:30 pm
- St Albans School: Friday 18 May 2018, 9:30am–12:30 pm
- Lincoln Primary School: Tuesday 22 May 2018, 9:30am–12:30pm
Registration for this workshop closes: April 29 2018